Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Random


I’ve really enjoyed coming down to Provo and visiting the Princes so far. At least that’s what Devin says I’m doing. I like how random and spastic they tend to be. Paula will mention she wants to go to Target to buy some shoes and the next thing you know a group of us is off to Target. Paula also really does seem to treat all the guys here as her little boy toys. “Devin, you want to give me ice cream, right”? The next thing you know Paula’s got a bowl of ice cream… sorry to point out all of this Paula, but it’s funny to me... Yay, doctor Mario!

5 comments:

Jessi said...

Whose Paula?

mwkelm said...

A friend from home that goes to BYU. Paula is Devin's friend's sister too.

tck4texas said...

Paula is Devin's non-girlfriend. I say milk it Paula- you go girl!

mwkelm said...

shaking head*

Emily Capps said...

hahaha!! but it is so true. but... i mean there are advantages to having boys wrapped around your finger! or people in general!