Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving


Already my first semester seems to be coming to a close. I'm going down to Kaysville with some of my friends later today and then late tonight I'll make it down to Provo. It'll be interesting to spend my Thanksgiving week down in Utah with Devin family. It'll be the first time I've ever had Thanksgiving at Grandma's and It'll be the first time I've left Rexburg this entire semester. I so want to get out of this boring town for a change! I miss driving around in Devin's red car... Oh well, after Thanksgiving week I'll only have two weeks of classes left and then I'm on a plane home, which is good but some of my friends here don't have Winter semester. It'll be a bummer seeing them go.

1 comment:

Emily Capps said...

red car!! little annie. glad your happy to be out of rexburg!