Friday, November 7, 2008

Protein shakes... yum?

It looks like it's finally time for the Ultimate Frisbee tournament. I have a normal game today at 7:00pm and then tomorrow the tournament begins at 9:00am. I'm totally stoked for these games. We Hawks are going to kick some tail!

I got another update in my life for ya. My friends and I bought some protein shake mix at Wal-mart the other day and we're starting to get a bit Sirius about our work outs. As Tyler would say "I'm going to be huge!" But in reality I'm mostly doing it as a social thing, though I suppose being fit and looking nice for the ladies is a plus too. =p

3 comments:

Devin said...

Tournaments are so fun.
I don't know how swift a kick a hawk can give...but ok.

Protein shakes? Those are so pointless and expensive. I'm starting to wonder what you won't do as a social thing. Cheers!

mwkelm said...

Your one to talk. You buy lunch so you can hangout with Dalian and Paula. And I'm sure protein helps somewhat. It will take some time for my body to learn how to use it.

Devin said...

Dalian? I think you mean Dallan. And Dallan and Paula are just a perk, I ate there long before I started eating with them. Anyways, Thanksgiving needs to get here, you need to hurry up and come down here. Also, you should give Jarom a call if you haven't talked to him today...