Monday, December 1, 2008

Two more weeks!

Well, I only have two more weeks of school left and then I'm finished with my first Fall semester here at BYU-I. I sat down this morning and plotted and scheduled out my last few weeks here. I now know what I need to study and how much time I need to spend on each class. It's a daunting task, but the grade report of a 90.8 in my Humanities class has given me enough positive pressure to push through this last stretch.

I can't wait till I come home and eat some home cooked meals. As of right now I eat basically eat the same thing every day. It varies a little, but the selection I have is limited. I also can't wait to see Emily and Jarom. I'm looking forward to seeing them the most.

1 comment:

tck4texas said...

what? you are looking forward to seeing me the most? Oh how sad!

So you should make a list of what you want mom to cook, I know she would love to make stuff you like. Seriously, it makes her so happy when Devin does that.

Keep up the hard work! you are awesome!