Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween



Well, Halloween night started with no real plans for the my group of friends and I. After a while we almost watched The Village down stairs in the lounge, but Amy called Adam and invited us to trick-or-treating with them. Now I know I'm to old for it and that its somewhat rude, but I wanted to be apart of the crew and decided to go with them. I at least I didn't really go up to the houses to get candy much. I liked to think of myself as a parental unit last night. jk.


After our hunting out we went back to the girls dorms. The girls counted their loot and then we took group picture. Which reminds me, I didn't really dress up for Halloween. I just wore my nifty hat for fun.


Anyway, after leaving the girls dorms us guys decided to go to a warehouse dance that was near by. Lets just say it wasn't a Mormon dance... Yeah, it's sad that girls use Halloween as an excuse to dress immodestly. Soon enough we left the dance.

We got back to the dorm around 1:30 and did not quite want to go to bed, so Noah got The Village from down stairs and we stayed up till 3:30 watching it. Then this morning I had a Ultimate Frisbee game at 9:00am... Which I lost.

2 comments:

Emily Capps said...

you lost, or your team lost? lol =)

mwkelm said...

You know I thought about whether I should put my team lost or I lost. I still don't know which one was better to write.