Friday, October 24, 2008

19

Well, it looks like I'm going to turn nineteen tomorrow if I make it till then. Who knows, I may have some freak accident and break my neck before then. =) If I do survive long enough I'll turn nineteen during my Ultimate Frisbee game. What adds more to my joy is the fact that I'll get to miss some boring mission prep class because of the game. woot woot!

I think this weekend will go a lot slower then most of my weekends. A few of the guys I know went down to Provo for the weekend and the rest of us really don't have any plans so far. I would try to set up a date, but I really have no desire to do something on campus. It really does hinder a guy date wise not to have any access to a car... I did in fact go to a The Caucasian Chalk Circle last night as group assignment for my Humanities class. I really like plays. They're a lot like movies in that you can't really discuss them till they're over, but I may try to find some girl that likes plays and take her to one some time. Anyway, those are some ideas running through my head right now, so there you go.

I'm also thinking about messing with my hair style a little bit. I went to the temple and did baptisms for the dead the other day and saw myself in the mirror as I started to dry off. My bangs were completely pushed back and I had never really seen my hair like that before. It was rather interesting. Then at the play I was sitting next to a couple of my group members and two of the girls asked me if I have ever gelled my hair like this one guy in the front row. I said no and that I really never have done anything to it. They told me I should experiment with it and I might. Of course these are just random thoughts that are going through my head right now.

1 comment:

Az Kelms said...

Happy Birthday Michael! I hope that you have a wonderful day! We are all thinking about you! Love, the AZ Kelms