Friday, October 10, 2008

Snow

According to popular Intel Rexburg is going to get some snow either today or early tomorrow. In fact I saw a couple of flakes at 4:00pm yesterday. This news brings forth both excitement and dread to us residents. I look forward to seeing and playing with the fresh snow, but I also think it’s already cold enough. Oh well, it looks like I’ll be buying long johns or thermal underwear this weekend.

Speaking of the weekend, I have an ultimate Frisbee game at 9:00am Saturday. Like the snow I both look forward to it and don’t. I don’t have any sweats to wear under my shorts yet, so I’m going to be uber cold throughout the game. On the other hand my team, the Hawks, is playing some team that has two of my dorm friends on it. I truly look forward to crushing both of them.

I guess everything revolves around it being cold for right now, because I think I’m going to stop going to the gym early in the morning when the snow hits. I don’t know it’s worth the effort to get to the gym. However, I will still go to the gym during the day regularly.

2 comments:

Az Kelms said...

I know that Jared and I don't miss the snow . . . that is why we still live in Phoenix. AS it is now in the low 70's first thing in the morning it is actually a little chilly for us Phoenicians. We are pathetic, I know. Don't freeze and good luck on your game tomorrow.

Emily Capps said...

hehe yay snow, remember to tell me how that goes =D