Thursday, September 11, 2008

Week 1

It's been one week and already is seems like I've been here for ages. I've only gone through three days of classes for goodness sake. On top of that I haven't even done and laundry yet, though I plan on taking care of that today. Yay twenty dollars worth of quarters my parents gave me!

The guys in my dorm are okay enough. This morning at 5:45am we went to the gym and run on the treadmill for 30 minutes or so. Adam goes every morning and I'm thinking about doing the same. We'll see though, because most people think they will but can't commit. Friday we're going to go rent rackets and play racket ball at the Hart center and maybe even Saturday too.

Just so y'all can have random names the guys on my floor are Adam, Austin, Tyler, Josh, Colin, Nathan, Joesph, and Noah. We rock and the ladies know it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, that was mom's idea, a whole roll of quarters!

tck4texas said...

and what about the Ladies? I am sure they rock as well! 5:30am? go you!