Saturday, September 13, 2008

Racquetball

I’m exhausted as of now. After dutifully studying a couple of my subjects and a visit to the library I went to the gym with some of my friends. Most of us in the group don’t really know how to work out with weights, so the Colin and Adam (the two who do know how to work out) showed us some basic work outs to try. Once we were all pumped up we decided to go swimming, but we went to exercise instead of for leisure. Colin was on the swimming team at his school and he led us in some laps. Colin looks like a somewhat overweight guy, but don’t be fooled. He’s incredibly strong and
could swim so much longer than the rest of us.

By the time we were done swimming it was three and boy were we hungry. The pizza place was the only one open, so we headed over for a slice. The food made almost everybody tired and sleep and everybody but Adam and I went back to the dorms. Adam and I still had energy, so we rented some racquetball and played racquetball for one and a half hours. Of the games we played Adam won them all. I still enjoyed it though.

Tonight there is a dance in the fields on the other side of campus and I don’t feel like going. We’ll see though I guess.

No comments: