Sunday, September 7, 2008

A little slice of life

At the end of the Get Connected there is what's called I-night. They have all sorts of fun things set up. Like Laser tag, wheel chair basketball, sumo wrestling. Just tons of activities. Anyway, my roommate and I didn't just want to go to I-night alone so we called up Emily tillo and asked if we could join her and the girls in her apartment. Then when we were about to leave we ran into all the guys in our I-team and they joined us. We all ended up picking up the girls that were in our I-team. When we got there there were about 25 of us. From there we split up into smaller groups. I went with Lisa, Alora and Tyler. My roommate josh went with some other group.

Lisa, Alora, Tyler, and I rode a mechanical bull (which throw me off the padding and onto the cement), rock climbed, skated, got in some weird NASA spinning thing, and rode a two person bike. While waiting in line for the NASA thing we play all sorts of social games. We even went by turn and name animals be the ABC's and had to remember the previous animal's.

It was way fun and I got to meet a lot of people. =)

2 comments:

Devin said...

Sounds like lots of fun. It also sounds like your English has gotten worse. I am now going to type 7 seemingly random letters to identify myself as a real person and post this comment.

mwkelm said...

It was an email I wrote really fast on my roommates computer. I didn't have time to check anything.