Friday, April 3, 2009

Seasons

I love the fact that it'll be winter when I go down to Australia. I'll have just finished up one winter and start up another, but the Australian Winter will be much different. No snow, but plenty of rain, so I'm sure going to miss seeing snow like the fresh snow that is falling today. The crunch of it under my feet is still novel to me and I still enjoy how quiet it gets.

Now, when my mission comes to a close I'll have just finished the summer season in Australia, and will be heading back to an Austin Summer, I think. So, I guess its endless cold followed by endless heat for this guy.

1 comment:

Devin said...

It's nice you will be in the MTC in the summer and not winter. I thought it was nice to be able to walk around and study outside. and play some soccer or Frisbee on p-day.