Thursday, April 9, 2009

Anxious

It looks like I can now say that I have a full year of college under my belt. One fourth of my college time has already gone by. It amazes me that so much of it is already over and yet I really haven’t started on my major. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to hit the ground running when I get off my mission.

Really though, my concern isn’t about what happens after my mission, that’d be lame. As of now I’m super excited to go on my mission. I just want this next month and a half to fly by, because nothing in between now and my mission is really all that important. Well, not exactly nothing. I guess it’ll be good for me to have some time to prepare some more for my mission. But still!! I wanna go. =p

1 comment:

Az Kelms said...

YEAH! Congrats on finishing your first year of school. You are awesome. We are proud of you. We look forward to hearing your reports of your next stage...the finish getting things prepared for your mission stage. :)