Tuesday, August 12, 2008

scramble

As this summer comes to a close I keep getting busier and busier as the time clicks down.  Speaking of busier, my hours went up this we for work as well, which makes me happy.  I mean who doesn’t want more money? What makes me so busy is my  work, of course, dates with Emily, a movie with the Fam, and a trip to Main Event with  a lot of school friends this week.  Following this week I’ll need to make sure I’ve gotten together all the little things for school and spend time with Emily… got to be with her as long as I can =)

I’m stoked for college though. I’m ready for this next transition in my life. That and I’m sick of this dang Texas heat. 

4 comments:

Emily Capps said...

hope you enjoy the cold better than you thought you would, since the heat bothers you too =p

Devin said...

I thought that said scrabble. I wish we owned scrabble...

Unknown said...

Of course it goes without saying that besides wanting to spend more time with Emily, you also want to spend more time with Mom and Dad!

mwkelm said...

I guess I dislike weather extremes. stinker emily