Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Being a Cow

Once you’ve taken on the mask of a cow you gain some empathy… empathy for mascots, because the Chick-fil-a cow suit I was in for over an hour was way hot. I was sweating more then even would at in the cardio movie room in the gym.

At first it was kind of awkward because there weren’t a lot of people in the store to greet, silently, and once I did that I had nothing to do. After a bit of that I decided to try walking through the drive through and wave to all the people there. Big mistake. Remember, I live in Texas and although it wasn’t as bad as it can get the heat was still pretty bad. I ended up even hotter and with only a few waves from others in return to show for it.

When I entered the store again there were four little kids and their mother that absolutely loved me… or I guess the cow. ^_^ I gave them tons of high fives and hugs, which isn’t something I really ever go around doing, so I kind of had to ignore my bubble. As the cow though it was easier.

Then I took pictures with the family and a couple others. Sadly though, I forgot to bring my camera like I had planned and don’t have a picture for you guys. Oh well, it’s just a cow suit.

No comments: