Friday, July 25, 2008

Chick-fil-a

Working at chick-fil-a this summer has been.. interesting to say the least. My coworkers have all been rather nice and helpful and I respect the company, and that's not even including the fact that chick-fil-a isn't open on Sundays. That fact alone has been beneficial to this Mormon boy.


I work the night shifts from around 3:30 (it varies) to 10:30 typically four days a week, then they usually give me a lame four hour day as well. This means I'm not quite getting all the hours I'd like to be getting, but there isn't much I can do about it this late in the game. It's to late to get another job with the summer quickly coming to a close... oh well


As far as the food goes I'm completely sick of it. During our breaks we're allowed to order some of the items on the menu for free, but I just can't stand it any longer. Therefore I'm going to start bring food from home because I just wasn't made to eat fast food every work day. Regardless of chick-fil-a's marketing, I really have been in the mood for some hamburgers. I'd be happy to "eat more" cow. =)

1 comment:

tck4texas said...

I'm going to turn you in to the eat more chicken police!